First: if you'd like to receive an e-mail every time the comic updates, just put your e-mail in the box below.
Also: I've been thinking about this this whole webcomic thing, and I want to get some input from you, the loyal fans.
The journal comic is important to me, and I want it to continue. It's good practice, for one thing, and my legions of followers need to know what I'm up to. So I'm struggling towards posting more often. My goal is to return to a Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule.
A few things I'm considering:
If you have thoughts about any of the above, or just have a suggestion or a comment, please post it in the comments section here.
Does Monday-Wednesday-Friday work? Does anyone even check on Fridays? Should it be more often? Less?
- What about those photo-comics I used to do occasionally? Cool? Annoying? Should I use them again?
- What if posting more often means that the quality of the drawing goes down? Is this an acceptable tradeoff?
- I need a new dialogue font - something handwritten, with mixed-case letters, italics, and bold. Any suggestions? Should I just use an ALL-CAPS font?
- I might change the word balloons, too.
- I might move the comics away from billroundy.com, so potential employers don't see my scandalous lifestyle. Should I be worried about that? Any suggestions for a new domain name?
- What else do you want? How could the comics or the website be improved?